News & Events
- Join us at the RSA Security Show in San Fransisco, Feb 24th to 27th 2014. Booth# 821 South Hall.
- CEO Mark Kay to speak at AGC’s 10th Annual West Coast InfoSec and Technology Growth Conference in San Francisco on Feb 24, 2014.
- CEO Mark Kay interviewed on WallStreetAnanlyzer.com on Feb. 5th. Click to Listen: ‘StrikeForce CEO Interview ’
- SFOR reports sales growth and strong demand for products. Looks into 2014. View "2013 Year in Review".
Compliance - FACTA / Red Flags
Red Flag rules stipulate that financial institutions and creditors establish a written identity theft prevention program to detect, prevent and mitigate identity theft in connection with the opening of certain accounts or existing accounts. The rules offer 26 examples of suspicious behavior that financial institutions and creditors can use as red flag guidelines. The red flag rules stem from the 2003 Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act. Relevant financial institutions have until November 2008 to come into full compliance or be subject to penalties.
Red Flag rules apply to financial institutions and creditors like banks, credit unions, auto dealers, mortgage brokers, utility companies and telecommunications companies.
StrikeForce Technologies helps financial institutions comply with the FFIEC Red Flag rules in the following ways -
- Risk Mitigation - ProtectID’s Out-Of-Band technology coupled with Oracle OAAM or RSA Adaptive Authentication Risk based authentication address this requirement.