News & Events
- CEO Mark Kay interviewed on WallStreetAnanlyzer.com on Tue, Jun. 10, 2014. Click to Listen: ‘StrikeForce CEO Interview ’
- SFOR Management Team recorded a Webex presentation reviewing the company's Q1 2014 10Q Financial Results on Tuesday May 27. Click here to view the Q1 2014 Webex Review.
- StrikeForce Awarded PC, Mac, and Mobile device Keystroke Encryption Patents 8,566,608 & 8,732,483 (May 2014)
- StrikeForce awarded Out-of-Band Authentication Patents 7,870,599 & 8,484,698 & 8,713,701 (May 2014)
- Investor Relations: StrikeForce commences litigation regarding our out-of-band authentication patent #7,870,599 (Mar 2013)
Compliance - FACTA / Red Flags
Red Flag rules stipulate that financial institutions and creditors establish a written identity theft prevention program to detect, prevent and mitigate identity theft in connection with the opening of certain accounts or existing accounts. The rules offer 26 examples of suspicious behavior that financial institutions and creditors can use as red flag guidelines. The red flag rules stem from the 2003 Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act. Relevant financial institutions have until November 2008 to come into full compliance or be subject to penalties.
Red Flag rules apply to financial institutions and creditors like banks, credit unions, auto dealers, mortgage brokers, utility companies and telecommunications companies.
StrikeForce Technologies helps financial institutions comply with the FFIEC Red Flag rules in the following ways -
- Risk Mitigation - ProtectID’s Out-Of-Band technology coupled with Oracle OAAM or RSA Adaptive Authentication Risk based authentication address this requirement.